Saturday, January 9, 2016

Fit To Be Mom: The First Post

"Oh my gosh babe!!! She's not digging solid poops!" Is something I never thought I would be texting to anyone.
There are a lot of things I am doing and saying that I never dreamt I would be, not even in my wildest dreams. I have had many unique opportunities since becoming a mother this past June. I truly did not think I would be a good mom, but I feel good about my performance so far.

Back to my above mentioned text, we recently started our baby girl on solid foods. She is having, what I told my husband, skipping stone like quality poops. Welcome to my stories! This is not the life I dreamt of, but man does it kick that dream's bootay! I love my family, friends, and my job - mostly because of my hilarious coworkers.

I don't wish to waste your time because I know you have a lot to do (as awesome people often do), so here are a few topics off the top of my head that you will likely read stories about:
-Diaper Changes: The New Frontier
-Coffee, my love for it, and how its importance relates to life
-I Can't Eat That, and other nutrition lies
-Mismatching socks: The Never-ending story
-Body & Mind: We Are One
-Inspiration Spotlight: A Public Thank You for You Being You

My goals are to entertain, uplift, and spread good...like some smooth peanut butter. Mmmmmm!!!

Talk to you again soon!!!
xo CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment